The best way to satisfy one's wanderlust is to give in completely, to feed your addiction, to go on a grand adventure! The Adventurer's Guild will answer the call of that which you crave, be it danger, truth, wealth, or simply a cure for boredom! Come to the wild side, fulfill that urge to explore, and make some friends along the way! By joining the Adventurer’s Guild, you will have the chance to embark on:
- Area Adventures: Grab a map and choose a location that you've always wanted to explore. You never know what you will find, who you will meet, or what sort of mischief you'll get into!
- Animal Rescues: Some animals will be difficult to capture, or could be greatly injured. All will either be released back into the wild, or put up for adoption at the sanctuary in Sage Forest.
- Ocean Expeditions: Charter a boat, find a captain, and set out to sea! Explore the expanse of the ocean, dive deep beneath the waters, and travel to islands near and far. Let no seashell go unturned, as you never know what riches and adventures await you!
- Relic Hunts: Researching old archives can turn up a new lead on something that was believed to be lost in time... And locating such an item would bring in lots of fame and fortune!
- Storm Chasing: Follow after a deadly tornado or traipsing through a hellish hurricane, one never knows what dangers they may encounter! Also, looting the valuables that are left behind after a storm sweeps through a village are too good to pass up!
- Tomb Raids: There's nothing quite like sneaking into a graveyard or a forgotten tomb and digging for treasure. Never know what danger lurks behind a statue or what secrets you will uncover!
- And more!
Guidelines for Joining
- This is a place for all that wish to join, regardless of your race, class, alignment, or gender.
- There is no membership fee! All that wish to join must RP with the leader and/or deputy before acceptance. RP requirements for entrance will consist of a conversation and/or a mini-adventure or some form of test as proof of potential.
- Note: Any RPs related to proving skill do not have to be conducted with the guild leader or deputy as sometimes it can be challenging to make schedules align, given time zones and other real life considerations. If it is easier, this RP can be conducted by any member of the guild with the rank of adventurer and higher and then submitted to the deputy and guild leaders. All prospective members are still expected to RP with the leader or deputy at some point prior to acceptance into the guild.
- Your character must be at least 30 days old before asking to join the guild.
- Please be as active as possible, and upload any adventure's you take to the wiki, with the following tag:
- If for any reason you are expelled from the guild, demoted, voluntarily have chosen to leave the guild, or step down, the guild items you’ve received must be returned.
- By joining, you also agree to the rules, codes and guidelines, set forth by Hollow's administrative staff.
- We also send out newsletters and discord messages. Its encouraged to log often to check these and join the official Adventurer’s Guild server.
- The guild's mascot and tracking dog, Circinus, is presently NPC’d by Meri. Please do not utilize this NPC without first consulting with Meri.
- The guild holds a strong alliance with the Devout's Guild, the Healer's Guild, and the the Ranger's Guild.
Guild Ranks & Advancement
- All members who first join the Adventurer’s Guild will start at the rank of Apprentice Adventurer.
- Promotions are given out based on RPs that are submitted. RPs that could count for promotion include: guild meetings, adventures, training, spars, etc.
- Please note that frequency of submissions and participation in guild activities will influence how quickly a character is promoted. A character could be in the guild for months and months, but participate irregularly and infrequently, thus resulting in a lack of promotions. How long a character has been in the guild is not a consideration for promotion.
- Characters may be moved from the active members list to the former members list if no activity is seen from them after two months. This is more of a guideline than a steadfast rule.
- If for some reason something has some up in life and you feel that your character may be inactive for more than two months, please reach out to either the leader or the guild leader to make them aware of this situation.
- If a character is ever removed from an active status within the guild, they are always welcome to return when they find more time to RP!
Becoming an Officer
- As we currently have three branches in the guild, we will only have three officers. One heading each branch of the guild.
- It should be noted that while the expectations of Officers are not as high as the leader or deputy, they are held to higher standards than most members of the guild. You still follow the chain of command, but become part of a council, where we will discuss the upcoming adventures.
- As Officers often function as advisors, neither the guild leader nor deputy leader should be listed under the role of Officer.
- Not only must activity standards mentioned above be met, but those in the role of Officer will be expected to lead some sort of Adventurer's Guild RP at least every four months. This could be a mini-adventure, or some sort of training RP.
- If these activity requirements are not met than an Officer may be demoted back down to the rank of Veteran adventurer.
- You have reached the rank of Veteran Adventurer within the guild in order to apply for the rank of Officer.
- If an Officer position is vacant, interested applicants should reach out to the guild leader and the deputy.
- Leader: Meri
Every member of our guild comes with their own set of strengths and weaknesses. As such, the guild has been broken up in ways that highlight the strengths of our members and make it clear who they can go to in order to learn more in areas they may not have received as much training in. No single branch of the guild is any more important than the other, and they all work to serve the common goal of making our adventures a success.
Guild members who are apart of the Tactical Division are responsible for helping to support the technical aspects of our adventures, from transportation to most suitable weaponry to bring for a mission. Roles that fall under this branch include, but are not limited to, combat trainer, weapons expert. navigator and more.
Those who are apart of the Intelligence Unit work to supply the Adventurer's Guild with information related to whatever projects they are working on. If they are traveling to an unknown land? These are the people that are helping to shed light on where the guild may be going. Fighting a creature? They will hopefully be able to tell us weaknesses. Sometimes while pawing through their precious books, they find new adventures for the guild to embark on! Roles that fall under this branch include, but are not limited to, spiritualist, researcher, translator, and more.
- Officer: Khitti (Spiritualist)
- Veteran Adventurer:
- Apprentice Adventurer: "Nico" - a secret guise for Reginae (Translator)
- Veteran Adventurer:
Guild members who have a skill set that may not fit into the Tactical Division or the Intelligence Unit will likely find themselves placed here. Their talents are equally valued in the guild. Roles that fall under this branch include, healer, the guild mascot, museum docent, and more.
|Guild Leader||Deputy||Veteran Adventurer||Adventurer||Apprentice Adventurer|
Adventurer's Guild Locations
- Directions to Adventurer's Guild Museum: recall Kelay, 1s, 8w, 1n, 2e
- A public museum under the patronage of the Adventurer's Guild. It houses many treasures that the guild has found while galavanting around the lands.
- Directions to Adventurer's Guild Meeting Room: recall Kelay, 1s, 8w, 1n, 2e, 1d
- A private meeting room for guild members.
- Directions to Adventurer's Guild Public Board: recall Vailkrin, 3w, 3n, 1w, 1d, 3w
- Looking to put the Adventurer's Guild to work? This is the perfect place to leave word! (Probably hmail the guild leader too though).