What you see standing before you is naught but the empty husk of a man, a shell filled with something far more sinister. He was once human and now… Vampiric in all of it's blood riddled gloriousness. Elioyahazers chiseled frame draws up to a height of six foot and three inches. The desert born is generally dressed in aged black leather armor , with a cloak wrapped around his shoulders like a scarf, which creates an ominous shadow where dangerous eyes loom out from. The former spellblade prefers mobility, and a plain bastard sword which clings to his back. Of note is an interesting aura, which fills a very small area around him, of murder. Though even that description does not do justice, for the aura twinges upon insanity and more than likely represents something akin to slaughter.
- Betrayed by his own Butler.
- Lost his love to insanity.
- Hunted down Larewen for a job. Got sired instead.
- Fought Larewen over a bounty. (To fool people into believing they are enemies. Only Eli didn't tell her before hand.)
- Larewens corrupted bloodlines and corruption is twisting Elioyahazers nature.
- Joined House Nasar under false pretenses. ( His loyalty still belongs to Larewen, and Nasar starts to fall for his schemes).
- Fought Larewens forces and pushed her out of the city. (To further gain House Nasars trust).
- Cast off his birth given surname and has appointed himself, Elioyahazer Jalal, leaving behind his mortal legacy.
- Has gained fame as the final line of defense against the madwoman in Vailkrin.
- Rejoined the Adventurers Guild as a veteran adventurer, Weapons Expert.
- His abilities with Arcane magic of any kind are dwindling away. (Over several rps).
- Troops, casters and civilians are swearing fealty to Elioyahazer. He's begun to amass his own army.
- Working with House Nasar to increase their chances of winning the war. (This is a trap).
- Is the self proclaimed Mr. E who acts as house Nasars representative for a major upcoming masquerade.