- Name Emilia Rose Leteir
- Nicknames Emi, Lia, Short Stack, Icicle, and Mom.
- Age Thirty-something, frozen in her early twenties.
- Birthday September 21st
- Race Ice Genasi
- Class Cryomancer
- Sub class Terramancer
- Status Dating Irenic.
- The Triplets, born March 3rd
- Xaileo (Leo) is the eldest of the triplets my a mere six minutes, is the identical twin of Zeiliam. Since the boys are nearly impossible to tell apart, Emilia has taken to dressing Xaileo in shades of blue. The babe's clothing is not the only thing to inherit a blue coloring from his mother, his eyes also possess the icy, cerulean hue found in the farmgirl's. The azure orbs stand out starkly against the little boy's fine black hair, which sticks up in feathery tufts all over his head. Notably similar to his father in rudimentary build and general facial structure, the eldest boy even shares Xersom's leathery, forest green wings and scaled tail. The most alert of the trio, Xaileo watches visitors to the farm with a preternatural intelligence that is far beyond his young age.
- Zeiliam (Liam) is the middle child, and was born a scant two minutes before his sister Kiilynn. Precisely matched to his twin, Zeiliam also possesses the straight, sable hair, arctic blue eyes, and fir green wings and tail of his parental heritage. Emilia has dedicated the color green to her second son, always dressing and adorning the boy with shades reminiscent of his father's natural coloring. Wiley and cunning beyond ken, Zeiliam displays a startling, inherent charisma that allows him to charm others with but a look. Friends and family are prone to coo over the middle baby, often absolving him of any (and all) mischief that happens at the homestead.
- Kiilynn (Lynn) is the youngest of the triplets, and the only girl. An odd yet enchanting amalgam of her parents' features, the little girl maintains the familial jet black hair, though hers falls in perfectly toussled ringlets reminiscent of Emilia's white tresses. Two small bumps protrude from the flesh and bone just inside of Kiilynn's hairline, indicating that she is growing horns. A case of heterochromia is stunningly apparent in the youngest child, with one eye a frosty blue while the other is a vibrant viridian. Already, whispers of the girl's otherworldly sight have begun to circulate, many rumors claiming that the child is capable of seeing into the spirit realm. Like her brothers and father, Kiilynn possesses dark green wings and a scaly tail. She posses the ability to communicate telepathically since birth. As a result of this ability the girl does not speak aloud, but rather projects her voice into the minds of those around her. As a young girl anchored between life and death she has found a taste for the darker side that neither of her siblings have. More like her father in this aspect.
With stark-white waist length dreadlocks, the sides shaven off, the Ice Genasi* stands roughly five feet. Behind those pesky locks framed by long lashes are bright crystalline blue eyes nearly always alight with life and curiosity. The woman is naught more than a hundred pounds soaking wet. Like the icicles that hang off the buildings in winter she appears as if the wind might snap her tiny frame. The everchilled porcelain flesh of her is covered in a dusting of faint silvery-blue freckles, especially on those cheeks of hers, and scars that we shows off without a care in the world. Her lips are naturally a shade of frosty blue. Inked onto her right hip is a raven, the chest a white rose where the petals fade into the grey feathers of the bird, with its wings spread to her thigh and side done by herself and mostly Meri. Inked onto her left wrist is a tribal outline of a rose done by her own hand. Inked from her right foot up to below her knee is another Meri masterpiece of deep blue sky filled with a mixture of stars and intricate snowflakes. From right wrist to elbow is intricate blue-ivy inked onto white flesh, it matches the tattoos that cover the winged avian known as Thamalys.
If she could go without clothing, she would, but alas society isn't approving. As such, she has adjusted to wearing as little clothing as possible to combat the effects of heat such items provide. Commonly the healer can be found in a simple gown of blue, grey, or black. Only in the most dire of moments does the Genasi wear anything upon her feet and then it is a pair of worn leather boots. On her person she carries a well crafted dark wood bow, a gift from the silver-haired warrior, even if she cannot wield it since her hand was removed. She also wears a loose leather belt with an herbal pouch hanging off her waist.
Venturil: A farm on a hill (due to heat the home remains empty of the Genasi, but loaned out to friends) Gualon: A farm north-east of the Gardens (resides here more often than not, pretty frozen on the inside, more bearable than Venturil) Frostmaw: A greenhouse North of the mines (tended to weekly by herself and then more has an employee watching it aswell) Larket: Rebuilding the old childhood home by the edge of the woods (Really does fancy this spot for some reason) Cenril: Has a Safe-haven that she spent a good few months working on in the cliff side. (Select few know where it is) Xalious area: Bard's place, however her dear friend seems to have vanished again she still has key to her cabin and stays there on long travels.