- Healing Update - The abilities full cure, full healing hands, and song of life are now available for all healing classes. Learning the new skills costs 1000 gold and is available at the Druid's Eternal Tree, Ranger's Camp, Temple of Light, and Temple of Music, respectively. It uses the same MP and STA as casting cure/healing hands/song of health multiple times would, but takes less time and significantly less keystrokes for higher HP characters. Directions to the areas to learn the skill for your class can be found on the Skill List.
- 1 Membership Info
- 2 Grades
- 3 Fees
- 4 Advancement
- 5 Members
Ask any member about membership, preferably IC; There is no fee for entering the guild, as we build our numbers you will be offered incentives for meaningful RP. You will still need to abide by the sponsorship process and upon finding a member who will accept you, have them Hmail Emilia. After sponsorship is gained, you will be allowed into the guild HQ by acquiring a guild Key from Emilia. Your sponsor may revoke sponsorship at any time, in which case you may reapply via a different sponsor. All new members to the guild will be placed into either Probationer or Neophyte after their entry rp and will be required to submit atleast 3 healing rps after joining before a change in grade is considered.
All wiki RP's are to provide documentation toward growth, each level has the same requirements as those in your class. If you have prior rp to support your Grade, great! If not, we will help you get it. This means you may not be required to reach all of the steps within the guild, to make it fair for established players outside of the guild. Documentation supports existing members that have invested years into their status, as well as the integrity of the game.This means that it is unlikely that a new character will come into the guild and in a few short weeks attain an unrealistic status.
Accepted for consideration, required to find a member to sponsor them as a Neophyte.
- Must participate in a wiki-logged entry rp with a sponsor-level member to move into the Neophyte spot.
IC Description: New to the guild, learning to properly harness and direct your healing abilities, unable to heal serious or mortal wounds, or heal with a group. Healing takes a considerable amount of the healers time and energy to restore even light wounds.
- OOC Requirements: Wiki'd RP's supporting control in your art that is establishing your character as a healer. This will move you to the next position.
- May charge up to 50 gold for RP healing services.
- May not sponsor new members.
Magic & Non-Magic - Leadership Role
IC Description: A talented healer, capable of healing serious wounds alone while retaining a moderate amount of energy. Trained in Group Healing, though unable to cure mortal wounds alone without a vast amount of time and effort.
- OOC Requirements: Must have both Group Healing RP and serious wound RP logged or witnessed by another Leader.
- May charge up to 500 gold for RP healing services.
- May sponsor up to one new applicant at a time, who they will be expected to mentor and guide toward the practicus grade.
Magic & Non-Magic - Leadership Role
IC Description: An adept of the healing arts, well known for their healing abilities they can cure even deep mortal wounds. Able to lead Group Healing sessions with vast healing capabilities. At this stage you can (but are not required to) submit a request for your own clinic as a Premium Tile and the fee will be paid for at the Guild's expense. If you leave (or are removed from) the Guild, this tile will remain the property of the Guild. During the time of occupancy you may write the room, and operate it as sole proprietor.
- OOC Requirements: Must have a vast RP experience logged in the wiki, including healing very serious wounds such as those after epic duels or battles.
- May charge up to 1000 gold for RP healing services.
- May sponsor up to two new applicants at a time, who they will be expected to mentor and guide toward the practicus grade.
- Must have maintained a good standing within the guild to advance to Master. By now you should have created ONE Arc of your own which addresses your promotion to Master Healer. You should have brought in at least TWO applicants that have adhered to the rules of the Guild and been mentored to Practicus grade, under your guidance.
IC Description: A master of the healing arts, they have learned nearly all there is to know about the arcane art of healing. Capable of bringing people from the very brink of death, and through Group Healing with other Masters, of actually restoring life to very recently deceased, assuming the body retains the organs needed to survive and the death was caused by trauma, and not disease or natural causes. At this stage you will be required to contribute substantially to the Guild and its needs.
- OOC Requirements: A legendary healer of vast capabilities, known throughout the land for your prowess. A notable RP healing history involving a number of major multi-player RPs.
- May charge at their discretion, based upon the nature of the healing performed.
- May sponsor up to three new applicants at a time, who they will be expected to mentor and guide toward the practicus grade.
The initial entry fee of
3000 gold will include the purchase of your necessary entry key item for the Guild HQ and the remainder will be used to purchase various healing items that will be kept in the members only access room of the Guild. Sages, pines, arcane root and the like will be stored there for use of guild members who may need it to move up in rank and/or improve their skills RP-wise. These items will be in abundance so long as there is gold to purchase them. Do NOT take all of the items or all of any individual item. Consequence for this will not only get your membership revoked, but admin will be notified and it could result in a complete swipe of inventory.
- Members may optionally charge for RP healing services up to the maximum rates stated in the Grade information, these fees are commensurate with the healers skill level in each grade. Healers may be paid any agreed upon amount for Stat based healing during PvE.
- Donations, though not required, are encouraged for maintaining the Guilds item supply. Donations are an IC event, and can definitely influence your perceived support of the guild as a whole.
Advancement in grade will be both RP and stat based. Accomplished by submitting RPs or witness references, and reasons you feel your advancement is warranted, to Emilia. She will then give any tests she feels are necessary and determine if advancement has been earned. Initial lower grades, as well as their sponsors, may be asked to attend Duels to offer healing services after battle as well as to gain knowledge of the dueling structure. You may charge for your services based on your rank. Maximum fees for healing services are stated in the ranking information above. Early advancement is encouraged. If you feel that your character is far beyond these steps just provide examples of logged healing events that address your character's skill level. The final requirement for Master Healer, however,remains; *Must have maintained a good standing within the guild to advance to Master. Must present with strong leadership ability. By now you should have created ONE Arc of your own which addresses your promotion to Master Healer. You should have brought in at least TWO applicants that have adhered to the rules of the Guild and been mentored to Practicus grade, under your guidance.*
Emilia may, upon her discretion, admit healers of notable merit for rapid grade advancement without warning or explanation.
Sublime Divine Master
This rank shall remain empty to remind us that there is always something stronger.
- Emilia - Guild Leader
Adeptus Major - Magic
- Zimri Grandfathered Stat Specialist
Adeptus Major - Non-Magic
- Thamalys - Counselman
Adeptus Minor - Magic
Adeptus Minor - Non-Magic
Everyone is a healer, if you have Rp'd healing at all this can count towards your entry RP.
(In Loving Memory)
- Agoyoanye - Best Damn Doctor in Hollow
- Toth - Stat Specialist
- Thea - Former Guild Leader
- Sabrina - Former Guild Leader
- Mei: A silver haired, snarky little elfess. About 5'4" and quite the prodigy. She is abundant in information as she reads pretty much endlessly. She would be the equivalent to a 10-12 year old physically and she always wears pretty dresses- rarely more than once.