|This page describes a character who is dead or retired from Hollow.
Eboric is a massive, apparent human; nearly seven feet tall and broad, with hulking shoulders and arms as big around as a lesser man's legs, the barbaric man is a born fighter. His head is neither too large, nor too small for his body, with a prominent brow and wide nose, with piercing blue eyes and shoulder-length blond hair. The human's enormous frame is draped in black and white armor, crafted by the smiths of Frostmaw and enchanted. He carries many weapons; a heavy, one-handed axe and a long seaxe (a heavy, one-sided dagger), and now a blade with a diamond-like coloring, jagged and sharp, along with a round shield of Everfrost, nearly four feet in diameter, painted with stylized ravens that interlace around a long spike in the center, while smaller spikes line the frosty metal rim. On his head he wears a conical helmet of Everfrost, complete with a nose-guard and delicate engravings of ferocious boars. Eboric's Biography: Notable Feats:
- Eboric defeated the fermin Syrr in battle, taking his eye as punishment for his insolence.
- Eboric has killed the centipede Ymheshphilun.
- Eboric has killed the beast hunter Taki (also known as Balatro, although Eboric does not yet know that), to avenge the fallen Badawi, and claimed Taki's sword, a special weapon crafted by Veriun the avian using parts of Ymheshphilun the centipede.
- Eboric has defeated the wizard Svilfon in a duel that, though started in friendship, became very nearly deadly for both men.
- At the conclusion of the aforementioned duel, Eboric was mauled by a werebear, turning him into one as well. This is not yet known, however.
- Eboric has gained a follower: Grailan. The two have begun making some interesting plans.