The rp related to the smaller of Cenril's gangs in the slums, of the information trade between them and the tensions, business and backstabbings that go with it. It's starting out mostly Thistle related, but we'll see where it goes from there.
If you're interested in contributing or have suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact Thistle. :3
Thistle's search for her family sees the nomadic woman drawn deeper and deeper into the tangled world of Cenril's Underworld.
Pieces of a larger puzzle start to fall into Thistle's unwilling hands with each step taken in her quest as tendrils of the city's hidden power struggles slowly intertwine with Thistle's fate as well as that of her family.
Part 1 - A Slippery Slope
- Uncertain Alliances
- Wheeling and Dealing
- Dirty Street Talk, Part I
- Dirty Street Talk, Part II (incomplete)
- An Offer, A Debt
- Cenril's Heartless
- The Fate of the Boar King's Men
- The Consequences of Heavy Drinking
- Rourk's Weapon Maker
- A Duplicity of Role (incomplete)
- Taken For A Ride
- Who Ya Gonna Call
- The Perils of House Hunting
- Jerica's Game (incomplete)
- The Ring of Gluttony - Prizefights and Katya Mix Well, Prize Fools and Thistle Do Not
- The Ring of Gluttony - Afterwards, Krice Makes His Mark
- A Soured Morning
- Infiltrating Haut Monde
- Only a Matter of Time