Name: Greux Age: 135 Born in: Gualon Race: Orc Class: Thief Subclass: Eyes: Brown Hair: Black Skin: Green Height: 5'5" Weight: 253.74lbs Marital Status: Single Alignment: Neutral Evil
Greux stands at five foot five inches to the crown of his head. He has brown eyes, black hair, and dark green-Brownish skin. As all other orc he smells of something horrid, one may even throw up at the stench, his last bath of in that of his enemies blood, or perhaps what little bit of rain may have fell to touch his skin. He wears upon his body studded leather, though it is badly worn from much use and its age is proving to take a toll on it as more stress is placed upon it in battle.
- Left Ear:
- Right Ear:
- Body: Black Armoured Vest
- Left Arm: Studded Leather Armband
- Right Arm: Studded Leather Armband
- Left Wrist: Studded Leather Wristband
- Right Wrist: Studded Leather Wristband
- Hands: Black Armoured Gloves
- Left Finger:
- Right Finger:
- Legs: Leather Pants
Raised in Gualon along side his younger brother he choose the more quiet life, though he battled just as often if not more than Kurlurk did, he stayed far from the Arena and the fame that it may have brought with it, along with the trouble. He helped support Kurlurk from the background, taking care of any orc that may have opposed him at one point or another, without his brothers knowledge.
Now that Kurlurk is dead he seeks not vengeance for he knows that once it starts it is never finished, for their is always someone trying to kill the other. Instead he stands up, announces who he is to all of Gualon so that those that did not know him now do. He vows to take over where his brother left off. Defending their homeland of gualon, and making certain that the title of Gualon Arena remains in the hands of some Orc, even if it must be himself.
- On the night of Feb 22 through the early morning hours of the 23 a battle took place between a horde of goblin raiders and Greux and a select few other Orc and Ogre that wished to destroy the raiders for coming to their town. Greux proved to be the most deadly in battle, and was soon acknowledged as such as word spread of the battle.
Score 0 Wins, 0 Draws, 0 Loss