NPC:The Sound Of Sirens
|This Page has been marked as a NPC Profile.|
|This page describes an NPC character that is a part of Cenril . You may use it in your RP freely. If you have any questions about the character, please ask Khitti .|
The Sound of Sirens is a relatively new band created by their lead singer and violinist, Khitti. Their music is unlike most Lithrydel has known. Lightning magic crackles its way through the instruments and microphones, helping to create that hard rock and metal sound that the Siren's fans have come to know and love.
In their inception, the band was formed using the living to fill the rest of the musician slots. Unfortunately, that had to be done away with when Khitti's mother, who was a malicious ghost at the time, interfered during a gig at Cenril's theater and ripped out the heart of the Sirens' drummer. The Sirens were banned from the theater for a time, forcing Khitti to take them elsewhere. They found their new home in Vailkrin's darkness, taking to performing in the Hanging Corpse Tavern. Not only did they gain new fans, but Khitti realized the potential of having undead bandmates. The original ones (those that were left anyway) were replaced and sent on their way with a decent amount of gold as thanks for being a part of the band’s history--thankfully, they understood why Khitti had to do so, for it was to keep them from following the path of the drummer.
The current roster is unlikely to ever change. Khitti is hellbent on keeping these ones safe, even if it’s from her own holy magic. They’ve grown into a sort of musical family, a strange mix of the living and the dead.
- Lead Singer/Violinist: Khitti, goes by the name Red.
- Back-up singer/Acoustic guitar: Gorey Taelyr, a spectre that likes to sew together pieces of faces and wears them as a mask. He also likes to use his banshee’s wail in the midst of songs. [Inspired by Corey Taylor of Slipknot and Stone Sour]
- Lead Guitar: Jon 3, a zombie with three fingers on each of his hands. He’s the best guitarist in Lithrydel, and likely anywhere else. [Inspired by Jon 5, guitarist for Rob Zombie and several other bands]
- Bass Guitar: Spyder, a skeleton covered in webs, made by the spiders that live in his chest cavity. He also has a love of jumping around like a madman while playing. [Inspired by Flea from Red Hot Chili Peppers]
- Drums/Back-up singer: Dayv Ghoul, a ghoul (duh) that -really- likes to play drums. He particularly loves to headbang and tends to drool all over the place as he does so. [Inspired by Dave Grohl of Foo Fighters, former drummer of Nirvana]
- Main Graveyard Area, Vailkrin
- Theatre, Cenril
- Rose Red Violent Blue (Song Performed: Shepherd of Fire - Avenged Sevenfold)
- Cliff Caves, Chartsend
- Chapel Of Pleasure, Larket
- The Dead Forest, Venturil
- Elimdorei Hotel, Vhys, Rynvale
- Orchard, Rynvale
- Khitti and Brand's wedding reception. (Song Performed: Love Song - The Vitamin String Quartet)
- The Hanging Corpse Tavern, Vailkrin
- Picnic Area, Xalious
- Adventurer's Guild Pig Roast. (Songs Performed: Cut The Cord - Shinedown; I Am The Fire - Halestorm; The Devil In I - Slipknot; Everlong - Foo Fighters; Duality - Slipknot)
- Rolling Hills, Xalious
- The Whaler's Bar, Cenril
- Theatre, Cenril
- Khitti's last gig before forming The Sound of Sirens. (Songs Performed: Bath Salts - Highly Suspect; Lydia - Highly Suspect)
- The Sound of Sirens' last concert before the band is replaced by its current undead members.