- March 7
- One of the few pockets of Elves which remain in Sage after the Drow-Elf war has been savagely butchered. Corpses were left discarded where they stood, horror evident on every face, terror in the glassy remnants of their eyes. The bodies themselves seem to have been devoured beyond the normal blood-dry that happens when vampires feast, some were even torn entirely apart, like they were set upon by ravenous beasts. None know who is responsible, though rumours from both Vailkrin and Kelay speak of two terrifying monsters which travelled through the cities, slaying any foolish enough to get in their way. Which could well explain the many bodies left to die in the streets. The only one who got a good look was a poor traveller who had his spine shattered... he doesn't have long to live, but he could be the only one with any information on what caused so many to share such a horrific fate...
- Mayor Uma Abelin hosts Cenril’s first annual Peace Gala. The news reports it's success without mentioning Henry Cramer’s unwelcomed appearance. The masked man interrupted the night with a speech that was filled with witch phobia and hatred, reminiscent of the majority of Larket's views. He publishes a religious, witch phobic book that is a popular buy despite receiving scathing reviews. A new paper is hitting the shelves that promises to be honest, but what could they have to be transparent about when the Fisherman's Almanac is reporting nothing is wrong?
- May 16th
- An unidentified, powerful creature attacked House D'Artes High Priestess Gevurah and Fifth Patron Kuzial within Trist'oth's border near the entrance.
Frostmaw at War! With Satoshi vanished and Hildegarde's recent death, however temporary, the city of war earns it's namesake once again. Dissidents within the giant community rise up and exile the previous 'outsider government' and any others they consider not to be native. Determined to rule themselves once again, these malcontents raise Balgruf to the throne. Hildegarde, now exiled from her own nation, gather allies from around hollow to march on the frozen north and retake her home
- Tragedy! Hildegarde's army camp in Xalious was bombarded by catapult with projectiles most foul to draw the dragon out. As she marched on her attackers, her forces were pinned in the mountain pass and rained death upon from above by giants lead by Trajek and Balder. They drove their attackers off, but at great losses to themselves and little to the enemy. Spirits dashed, the allied forces retreat to treat their wounded and count the dead.
- May 19
- Nothrobalug has struck a deal with the seamstress, Iintahquohae, to outfit his armor in furs for a trip to the cold lands in exchange for teaching her fighting skills and strategy
- May 18
- Some orphans have taken to training with orcs, abandoning play in favor of learning how to defend their city like their fiercest of friends. One orc in particular has been spotted exchanging battle tips for lessons in better learning the common tongue.
- April 19
- Gualon celebrated its annual Spring Festival, organized and hosted by Meri, in the beautiful Gualon City Plaza. Citizens and visitors were treated to live music by the latest bands and bards, and vendors were invited to display their wares in kiosks set up throughout the city square.
- Leone's booth was one of the more popular stands during the festival, selling intricately-crafted, fire-blown figurines. Word on the street is that duplicates are hard to come by, and the price of these collectibles is sky-rocketing.
- August 28th
- An epidemic is sweeping Chartsend! Local healers are doing everything they can to combat the mysterious disease, but nothing seems able to cure it!
A new ship has made port in Rynvale, named Kraken's Kiss, the ship arrived without much pomp and ceremony. The captain of the ship has been heard in the Broken Barrel inn, discussing how he seeks adventure and items of interest in Rynvale and her waters.
- October 17
- A trade deal has been finalized between Venturil and Larket. In addition, due to recent reports of crime in the outlying areas of the West, a detachment of Venturil's forces have occupied the Dead Forest.
- June 29
- Lady Quintessa Dragana continues to amass power and influence, not only in Vailkrin, but in Lithrydel as a whole. Emboldened by her months of serving as Warden and Baroness of the Dark Forest, Quintessa makes another grab at political power by declaring herself Countess of the Dark Forest, claiming all the lands east of the Bridge Across the Void. With this move, the fledgling leader of House Dragana assumes the self-proclaimed title of the Shield of Vailkrin, publicly naming herself the supposed protector of the City of the Dead.
- No news has been reported since August 2012
- October 1st
- After a lengthy construction, the Woodland Couturier is now open for business. Located close to the Kingdom's center, it offers a fine selection of wings, hooves, horns and fur.
- No news has been reported since October, 2010.
- January 31
- A massive rumbling may be heard from the sky above Cenril; those close enough will notice the hulking city of Armantium swaying back within the sky. Buildings in the mystic Avian city jostle about, the damage no doubt considerable as the floating ore within its base seems to be destabilizing before your very eyes. Bits of debris pepper the landscape below, leveled structures spilling brick and stone upon various unsuspecting passers by.
Rocking precariously amidst the air, the arcane settlement seems to descend noticeably toward the earth before suddenly breaking free from its stationary position and drifting on a slow progression toward the northeast. Armantium casts an imposing shadow, tracing across Cenril's streets as the titanic levitating city blocks out the sun overhead, slowly moving along its intended path with a wobbly trudge-like creep.
The enchanted structure seems to begin gaining height again as if the enchanted elerium has a mind of its own, raising up further into the sky until barely visible within the clouds. Those staring northeast to follow the the abandoned city's fate will see it finally disappearing as a tiny speck high above the distant horizon.
- August 4
- The National Treasure the Green Rose was stolen from the Craughmoyle Treasury tonight. Any information that would lead to the recovery of the item would be greatly appreciated. For information regarding the treasure contact the city guard Thavene.
- April 19
- The war in Alithrya ends with the death of Jaize, along with several other causalities. The Priestess Gevurah, Senator Brennia and Pilar helped secure the victory. Still war ravaged and recovering from outside influence, the city is taking this time to turn it's attentions inward as Reginae ascends to take her sister's place as Queen of Alithrya. Guests are still encouraged to travel only along safe trade routes. Pilar, Vestra, and Iphigenia are noted among the deceased.
- No news has been reported since June, 2010.
- April 23
- In the months after Larket's withdrawal, one warlord named Gromph had gathered a sizeable force of goblins to his cause, and was closest to claiming kingship. However in the shipyards of Kregus, Dyzz still held her ground and from the depths of Kregus, Gorznahk's guerilla warfare had become a constant thorn in Gromph's side. Gorznahk approaches Dyzz to see if their individual goals would permit alliance.
- From February 2017 to December 2017, The Larketian Fault Lines arc fractured society with those who suspect witches and those who support witches on either side. It ended with the public burning of an infamous witch. The events are listed for your ooc convenience in an abridged timeline. Read it here.
- During April 2016 to February 2017, a lot happened in Larket. It's captured in the Rise of Larket arc, which has been distilled into a handy-dandy timeline for your ooc convenience. Read it here!
- May 25
- There have been reports of raiders attacking supply caravans in the Nameless Desert.
- January 22nd: Elections for Mayor of Xalious will be held February 12th! Kick off at 8:30pm EST
- January 21st: There is gossip spreading through the village, unconfirmed as all gossip is, that Hildegarde is alive and staying with Josleen at Kyl'oriel's house.
- December 13th: During the Frostmaw Yule Ball, the lich returned! It was discovered she had a second phylactery, Steward Hildegarde's heart. In a sacrifice that the Village of Xalious will never forget, the Steward of our closest ally, Frostmaw, gave her life to smite the lich once and for all. Steward Hildegarde will forever be revered as a hero in Xalious.
- December 8th: Josleen traveled with the prisoner Quave to Frostmaw where he was interrogated by Frostmawian authorities. There the lich's phylactery was discovered and destroyed. Hooray!