Difference between revisions of "User:Quintessa"
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
'''Name:''' Quintessa Dragana aka Quintessa of Black Pond
'''Name:''' Quintessa Dragana aka Quintessa of Black Pond
'''Title(s):''' of House Dragana, Arcane Stewardess, Thanadule Acerbitor, Lieutenant, The Raven
'''Birth Date:''' April 20th
'''Birth Date:''' April 20th
Revision as of 04:02, 30 June 2020
This is for your ooc knowledge only. Do not assume your character knows this. If you want to discover it ic, clear it with me first. Quintessa is only pretending to be a vampire by using necromancy to change her appearance and aura. She is not actually the rightful heir to House Dragana. Please let this knowledge reflect the way you RP with my character or arcs she is involved in. Thank you!
Quintessa Dragana the Intricate Webweaver
🕸️ Ambitious | Shrewd | Diligent | Lustful | Deceitful | Wroth 🕸️
Name: Quintessa Dragana aka Quintessa of Black Pond Title(s): Countess of the Dark Forest, Lady of House Dragana, Arcane Stewardess, Thanadule Acerbitor, Lieutenant, The Raven Age: 18 Birth Date: April 20th Gender: Demigender female Race: Paternally human, maternally hag (Changeling) 'Vampire' Height / Weight: 5'10" (178 cm) / 142 lbs (64.5 kg) Body Type: Ecto-endomorph Hair Color: Raven Black Hair Type: 2A Eye Color: Pale Sapphire/Golden Hazel (Heterochromia) Class: Hex Blade Specialty: Swordplay, Offensive Magic, Curses, Poison Making, Runology Occupation: Acerbitor (Poison & Potion Instructor), Baroness ('Rightful' Heir of House Dragana), Apprentice to Kasyr (Swordsmanship), Apprentice to Khitti (Black Tides) Guild(s): Mage's Guild, Necromancer's Guild, Warrior's Guild Clan: Syndicate of Shadows (Raven Rank) Alignment: Neutral Evil Origin: Black Pond Relationship Status: Dating Karasu
Below is a list of things that someone could easily figure out about Quintessa given enough basic investigation with various NPC's
- Jubaku no Kijo
- Greater Rune-Jaguar Invisibility Cloak
- Dark-Tinted Runic Goggles
- Moonlit Glow of Arh'Nuk
- Armored Golden Cockatrice Mount
- Skeleton Familiar
- Minor Book Of Dead
- Mage Guild Library Card
- Xalious Wood Staff
- Quintessa is the child of a demon or dark deity (false- but her mother is a literal monster)
- She murdered her own father in cold blood (true- but he had it coming)
- Quintessa sold her soul for her unnatural powers (false)
- She poisoned her best friend's lover and then stabbed her when confronted (mixed- she poisoned her lover but she was the one who was stabbed)
- Quintessa has a identical twin named "Twintessa" (false- that was Lanlan in disguise)
- Quintessa has commissioned drawings of all the Mage Guild members that hang in her room. Some have lipstick marks on them. Others have darts. (mixed- she has a wanted poster of Kasyr that hangs in her room, but she doesn't own pictures of anybody else)
- She once committed arson in Cenril (true- technically, but that was a tactical strike, not arson)
- Quintessa had something to do with Larewen's disappearance (false- Although she has taken advantage of her absence to do as she pleases with House Dragana)
- She cheated to win in the Red Skull Arena (mixed- Her opponent Geverah cheated first, Quintessa simply returned the favor)
- Quintessa prefers drinking Xailous Breakfast over Vailkrin Grey (true- embarrassingly enough)
- She eats human eyeballs. (true- Quintessa loves them, in fact)
- Quintessa smokes clove cigarettes. (mixed- She's desperately trying to quit)
- Numerous tiny laceration marks on her back, thighs, and behind. A reminder of her horrible childhood.
- A clean cut below her right collarbone from her first spar with Kasyr. It looks as though she was priced by a very sharp projectile.
- Three divits in her left arm from Magik's arrows. They had to be removed by a healer.
- A nasty stab wound on her left side just under her ribs. Her best friend, Karasu, left that one.
- A puncture wound from a nameless Drow spearman who died defending House D'Artes, located above her right shoulder blade. Proof that Quintessa has bad blood with Gevurah.
- A deep gash in her right shoulder left by Aryas the night they were destroyed. Whatever weapon left this wound behind must have been massive.
- A long, smooth slice across her chest just above her breasts left by Kazeem's spear during a spar she took too far.
- A horrific dimple in her left shoulder left behind by Mathollak's crimson spike. She won that fight.
- A messy wound that suffered infection when she was impaled through the midsection by a rusty sword. This happened in a duel verses Vexar.
- Two clean cuts on the left side of her face, one near her hairline, the other stretching from her cheekbone to her ear. Received defending the Warrior's Guild from an enemy assault.
Poems, Notes, and Diary Entries
Wretched Girl (early life)
14th of March, I did it. He's gone, but somehow I thought it would be different. I've finally rid myself of my source of torment and all I can think about is how alone I am. Oh well, no use worrying about that now. There is a whole world to explore outside of the Dark Forest that I can't wait to see. Perhaps there is a place where I can figure out how to use the magic surging inside of me. Tomorrow I'll head to Kelay Way and poke about the Sage Forest a bit. Who knows? Maybe somebody there can be my teacher...
-Excerpt from the "Diary of a Swamp Girl"
Who is this wretched girl?
With black hair greasy and eyes all mixed up
That must be Quintessa of Black Pond
With arms too gangly
With legs too thin
Why is she here?
Why does she meddle in our affairs?
Quintessa is everywhere
A bloodline as dark and twisted as the woods she came from
From east to west they tell of her misdeeds
It's better to leave her alone
Bad things happen to those who spend too much time around her
Look what happened
To her father...
18th of August, An amazing development- I've been recruited by the Mage's Guild! Magister Dyraxdiin personally oversaw my exam and was so impressed that he put word in for me to join the Necromancer's Guild as well. Larewen Dragana herself wants to be my teacher, can you believe that? I grew up in the shadows of her manor and now she's actually inviting me to stay with her while she teaches me necromancy. This is a dream come true! Out of all the amazing people I've met since I left home, none catch my eye quite like my classmate and fellow apprentice, Karasu Tsuji. She got to grow up here, a real-life Xalious princess, among rare books and great casters, learning from the best since she could walk. Ooo, she's so lucky! She's gotta be my biggest rival so far, but she's also my best friend. None give my life drive and meaning quite like her, but one day I'll surpass her and be the greatet spell blade in the entire guild- Just wait and see!
-Excerpt from "Arh'Nuk's Chosen"
Strange Girl (the apprentice)
Who is this strange girl?
I recognize her stare
Even with black hair clean
Even with nails and face painted
She's still Quintessa of Black Pond
Even with her new sword
Even with her new clothes
She's still just a wretch
She's still a hag's daughter
She's still an abomination
Who is Quintessa?
An apprentice of mages
A practitioner of dark magic
Someone who shouldn't be trusted
Look how far she's come
22nd of October, I expected the final battle to be bloody but I'm still piecing together what I witnessed. Reports from Master Kasyr collaborate with the reports on the ground; The Razurath killed themselves down to the last woman and child. On the battlefield it was no better as the flames of chaos grew in the melee. The Drows' bloodlust rivaled my own as we cut down foe after foe together, not yet realizing the trap we were walking into. With Aetherclaw's death came the trigger of magic and the most powerful sphere of annihilation I've ever seen manifested before our eyes. They were using necromancy! The horror and fear of the innocents sacrificed for this spell reverberated from the center like a nest of hornets, buzzing with agony. And then... Luffy. She was too slow to make it out in time and the sphere shredded her to pieces. I've never felt so heartbroken before... Master Kasyr is supposed to stop by House Dragana later... maybe together we can make sense of all of this...
-Excerpt from "A Hex Blade's War Journal"
Pretentious Girl (the baroness)
2nd of February, Xicotl is a slippery bastard but he's left breadcrumbs for me everywhere. Athis, the Coalition of Chrome, the Belghaxian Reach, the Xin Akashi, and the Order of the Third Moon... How have so many civilizations come and gone without contemporary scholars learning about them? There are many secrets out there that are just waiting to be explored and I reckon that's how I'll attain true power. Too long have I held myself back from learning forbidden knowledge but this recent mission has opened my eyes to the truth- No knowledge should be forbidden. That's just bullocks that the old men at he Mage's College tell you when they think you have too much potential. Had we been learning about Xicotl all along we would be ready for him now but no more! If nobody else will do what it takes for the security of Lithrydel then I must take this burden upon my own shoulders. I will not stand by and watch what happened to the Razurath happen to me, not while I can still resist. Better to die with my boots on than lie down and die like a dog, and while my mind is still sharp I will use it as a weapon for the Warrior's Guild. They can count on that.
-Excerpt from "Quintessa Dragana's Notes on Xicotl"
Who is this pretentious girl?
Making claims to baronies and titles undeserving
That's Quintessa of Black Pond
Quintessa Dragana now
The Monster of the Dark Forest
The swordsman who wields curses
The dangerous creature that haunts the house
What makes her think she's fit to lead?
She's still a wretch of a baroness
She's still a neophyte of a spell-weaver
An upstart sell-sword playing at politics
Does she have what it takes?
Or will the vampire houses
21st of April, At first I thought it was just paranoia but since my 18th name day it's been worse. The whispers that had all fallen silent have returned to a deafening volume. The daily itching on the back of my mind has become a glaring irritation that nothing will soothe. Even in my dreams she haunts me and I know deep down who the night hag who rides my back until morning is... My mother. She's been watching me all along, I just know it, and now she's come to lure me in with her call. But what can she want with me? Is she beckoning me home to fulfill my potential as an Unseelie or is this simply a siren's call? Will my mother snap her jaws around my neck the moment I poke my head through the rabbit hole? I don't know. Nothing makes sense anymore. Even my normal research has been slowed as the whispers distract me, pulling me from my duties. I've worked too hard for too long for some disembodied voice to ruin it now, but what if I'm passing up my destiny? I'm not sure how much longer I can resist the lure of the unknown, but I can't let everybody down. I have to finish my work here in Venturil first and then perhaps I can go off looking for 'Mummy'...
-Excerpt from the "Diary of a Teenaged Baroness"