Difference between revisions of "Arc:On Stranger Tides"
(Created page with "<center>When a person wields a particular type of magic for a long time, they ultimately become a master of it. Once that happens, the person often wants to push the boundarie...")
Latest revision as of 18:52, 10 February 2020
Now, she’s sought out membership with the Mage’s Guild--as well as rejoined the Necromancer’s Guild--in an effort to learn arcane magic to aid her on her journey of gaining access to the last two elements of the Black Tides.
This arc has been admin approved.
Chapter One: We All Have Hunger
- Rescuers Down Under: Raiez is slain. Khitti is rescued. But, because of a magical explosion during the fight with the dragon, the mental block keeping Khitti from properly wielding the Black Tides.
- KhittiBrand Together Again: After Khitti's rescue, Brand is left to deal with Khitti's newly upgraded magic on his own.
- Hourglass: When Khitti acquired a small, black orb from the corpse of a mindflayer that would turn out to be a implement used for boosting shadow-based magicks.
- Face Of The Enemy: With the help of the orb, Khitti's boosted magic is made obvious in the form of summoning all three current Black Tides around her weapons during a fight against a rather large spider queen.
- The Battle For Chartsend: The first time Khitti siphoned energy from portals to the Shadow Plane and channeled it back at the enemy in the form of black lightning.
- Anathema: The magical implement is lost, in exchange for the cure for vampirism.
- It Was Only A Matter Of Time: Khitti loses the ability to wield dark magic entirely. Unbeknownst to her, it was merely locked away.
- Scary Monsters And Super Creeps: After much struggle without the Black Tides, Khitti is regifted the ability to cast them by the Prophet Cirice, a notable denizen of the Shadow Plane. The alchemical symbols for the processes of putrification and purification has been carved into her hands. This allows her to cast her dark magic--which comes straight from the Shadow Plane--without the magic itself poisoning her as it once had (this is the reason she had to become a vampire in the first place) by way of balancing it with the holy magic that was given to her by Cyris, God of Freedom and Independence. She has been given a warning however: not to use both kinds of magic at the same time.
- Absolution And Ales: Khitti gets it into her head to try to wield black lightning once more.
- The Devil In I: Khitti rejoins the Necromancer's Guild and makes it known that she wants her teaching job as Umbracryaestor again.
- No Bats Here: Khitti's use of both magicks within a short span of time results in a minor magic-induced heart attack.
- Placeholder for RP with Odhranos.
Chapter Two: Ride The Black Lightning
To Be Continued.
Chapter Three: Heart Of Shadowglass
To Be Continued... Eventually.